Terms & Conditions
Section 1 – Payment of Course Fees
- Full payment for the course is due with the booking to confirm your place.
- The school regrets that we are unable to accept applications from anyone under the age of 18 at the start of their course.
- The school is not registered for VAT; no VAT is chargeable on course fees.
Section 2 – Refunds and Cancellations
- All cancellations must be in writing and made as soon as possible to email@example.com. If you cancel more than six weeks before your course starts, all course fees already paid will be refunded, less a 10% administration fee.
- If you cancel less than six weeks before the start of the course, or opt not to attend the course, then no refund is due.
- If the School needs to cancel a course at short notice, they reserve the right to do so and will notify you as soon as possible. If the course has not started, you can either opt to transfer to another course (subject to availability) or have a full refund of course fees paid immediately. If the course has started, course transfers and fee refunds would be given on a pro-rata basis.
Section 3 – Liability
- Regarding the cancellation, postponement or amendments to any courses, the school will not be liable for any loss suffered by you which is indirect, special, or consequential. Or any costs or expenses incurred such as accommodation, travel expenses or any other arrangements.
Section 4 – Provision of Courses
- The school reserves the right to change the content of any course and to substitute any tutor/lecturer at any time.